Got the board with the upgraded caps and cloth wire and fitted it into a new TAD Kit for a Deluxe Reverb .. I threw away their eyelet boards and components and used all the new ones supplied..After a bit of planning I worked out where to fit the board and the Power Cap board and after that it was easy. Just time and patience making sure I didnt screw up the soldering.The Tube Power lines were the most difficult to wire. Before powering on , I took it to a friend who has a variac and we powered it up with no tubes to check that there were no shorts..Put in the Rectifier and checked all the voltages on the pins and all seemed OK.. Set the Bias to -50V. Put the tubes in and fired it up and no smoke !! Set the Bias to 22ma across the 6V6's , plugged in and it worked first time!! Amazing !! (TAD tubes !!) The only problem was the Vibrato which needed the resistor changing to make it work well.. Then bolted all into the cab with the reverb tank etc . Using a Jensen CQ12 speaker and I love it !!
Saving up now to build another possibly a 5E3 for home and studio use..Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]