This is the Hoffman Plexi 50 board kit. This board is a good replacement for the "reissue" amps, or to "roll your own" if you can build the chassis, cabinet, etc.
The Plexi 50 comes "stuffed" with all components soldered in place via the standard "Hoffman" turret lugs, and has a bias pot installed for bias adjustments. Standard caps in this circuit are Sprague, Poly and Mallory, chosen for a well rounded tone. Substitutions can be made for what you are looking for or your personal preference, just email or call.
TheAirtightGarage uses silver wire for the bus connections between turrets, and the kti includes the following:
- Potentiometer harness with Alpha pots
- cloth covered colored wire
- shielded input cable
- standoffs and mounting screws
- switchcraft inputs jacks and input jack resistors
- ring terminals for ground connections
- heat shrink tubing for shielded cable
- Grid resistors for output tubes
Note: The optional film and foil caps below will almost certainly add to the lead time on this board as they are not always in stock. Please be mindful of this when ordering.
You will also receive the Hoffman install manual, and some "tips and tricks" notes from TheAirtightGarage to aid in installation.